Big Buck Ranch

Big Buck Ranch Trophy Rams, Black Buck Antelope, Texas Dall Sheep, Pygmy Goats, & Peacocks

Sunday, February 04, 2007

8


Posted by WELCOME TO MY STUDIO Please feel free to browse around and see what I have been up to. at 6:57 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY STUDIO Please feel free to browse around and see what I have been up to.
I have been carving since 1997 working with wood and stone. I produce decorative type of carvings. Some of my work has been shown in the Michigan State Fair and Yale Library. Thanks to my Wife and Sons. Let me know what you think by leaving a message. It’s easy; click comments under the picture, a dialog box will appear. You now can read what others have said and you can leave your own in the box close to the bottom. After writing your message click on Anonymous, then click on Publish your comment in the orange box. You can look at your message by repeating these steps
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (11)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • 8
      • 7
      • 6
      • 5
      • 4
      • 3
      • 1
      • 2
      • llama's
      • Buffalo
      • You never know what kind of exotic animal you will...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.